- Review of Orphan X, by Gregg Hurwitz, Minotaur Books 2016
- Review of Enrique’s Journey: The Story of a Boy’s Dangerous Odyssey to Reunite with His Mother, by Sonia Navario, Random House 2006.
- Book List — Recently Read and To Read
- The United States Supreme Court and the Oligarchs
- Are Traffic Cameras Dead?
Monthly Archives: September 2012
A few — okay, more than a few — years ago, when I was in my late twenties, I started a new job with a major investment brokerage firm. For those who appreciate detail, the employer was Merrill Lynch, Pierce, … Continue reading
Don’t let the slimness of this volume or its form, direct address to the author’s small children, fool you. A Gift to My Children may be read by an adult as serious advice on investing, on the inevitability of change, … Continue reading
My practice is to read movie reviews only after I watch the movie, as I don’t want other reviewers to prejudice the viewing experience. Such was the case with Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. Rarely have such negative reviews been … Continue reading