- Review of Orphan X, by Gregg Hurwitz, Minotaur Books 2016
- Review of Enrique’s Journey: The Story of a Boy’s Dangerous Odyssey to Reunite with His Mother, by Sonia Navario, Random House 2006.
- Book List — Recently Read and To Read
- The United States Supreme Court and the Oligarchs
- Are Traffic Cameras Dead?
Monthly Archives: March 2014
At some point, surely CNN will get around to interviewing every licensed pilot in the United States about Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. I’m an inactive private pilot and no doubt pretty far down the list, but I’m nevertheless preparing for … Continue reading
The New York Times opined today on its editorial page that playing college football is a job. I couldn’t agree more. Moreover, as the Times notes, the only participants in major college football who aren’t getting rich are the players. … Continue reading
Most small investors probably didn’t notice when the United States Supreme Court (the “Court”) heard oral arguments on Wednesday, March 5, in a case out of the Fifth Circuit styled Halliburton Co. v. Erica P. John Fund, Inc. But the … Continue reading