In approximately eighty per cent of the cases in which the United States Supreme Court grants a petition for writ of certiorari (agrees to hear the appeal), the Court reverses the holding of the lower court.
- Review of Orphan X, by Gregg Hurwitz, Minotaur Books 2016
- Review of Enrique’s Journey: The Story of a Boy’s Dangerous Odyssey to Reunite with His Mother, by Sonia Navario, Random House 2006.
- Book List — Recently Read and To Read
- The United States Supreme Court and the Oligarchs
- Are Traffic Cameras Dead?